Website Clear Dermatology & Aesthetics Center
Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology
Our three offices in Scottsdale and Paradise Valley are thriving and well-respected for general and cosmetic dermatology. We are seeking a mature positive individual with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while delivering superior customer service to our patients. Timeliness, reliability and positive attitude are absolute requirements. Full benefits, competitive pay, as well as a warm and pleasant work environment are offered.
This position is responsible for the following, but is not limited to:
- Performs opening and closing procedures
- Answers and manages incoming phone calls
- Delegates and directs medically relevant phone calls to medical assistants
- Makes changes to patient contact information, insurance, pharmacies and demographics as needed for new and established patients
- Schedules, reschedules and cancels patient appointments
- High school graduate or GED
- Basic knowledge of examination, diagnostic and treatment room procedures
- Knowledge of electronic medical records and practice management systems – knowledge of AdvancedMD is preferred.
- Ability to manage high volume of phone calls, faxes and emails in a pleasant manner.
- Superior interpersonal, written, verbal, and telephone skills required
- Completely non-smoking candidate
- Accurate typing
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills are a must. Extreme attention to medical detail, instruction, and protocols critically important
- Applicants must agree to background check
Must be reliable and have a track record of dependability
Qualified candidates please send resume with cover letter. *Applications without a cover letter will not be considered*.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)