Website Clear Dermatology & Aesthetics Center
Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology
*Attention* all hard-working, responsible, and detail-oriented applicants. We are seeking positive, hard-working, and responsible workers. In return, our staff treats each other and is treated with respect. We feel fulfilled because we are making a difference in medicine and in people’s lives.
- Research assistant responsible for filling out paperwork accurately, prescreening candidates to assess qualification for research studies
- Assist research coordinator with patient study visits while ensuring compliance with clinical trial protocols
- Schedule and confirm patient study appointments
- Organize and maintain spreadsheets
- Assist with recruitment and marketing of clinical trials
- Administrative tasks such as ordering office supplies, filling, and organizing
Our team is warm, welcoming, and willing to train.
This opportunity is perfect for preprofessional students – many of our staff have gone on to medical school or training programs for physician assistants, nurses, etc.
We also welcome applicants seeking a long term career and the ability to grow with a company.
One-to-two-year commitment required.
Please submit cover letter to be considered for this position.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Research Experience: 1 year (Preferred)