Clear Dermatology & Aesthetics Center
Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology
We are a busy, thriving and expanding cosmetic and medical dermatology private practice in Scottsdale, Arizona. We are seeking a mature, composed, and positive individual with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, but fun work environment. Our “family” work environment consists of highly-motivated and hard-working individuals from diverse professional and personal backgrounds who collaborate to bring the highest level of patient care and customer service.
A medical assistant is vital to delivering excellent customer service and medical care to our patients.
The ideal candidate is confident with high integrity coupled with a customer-centric attitude.
This person will be responsible for assisting the physician, and providing outstanding dermatology care while generating enthusiasm for our cutting-edge procedures.
Competitive pay and full benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, paid time off, and 401k plans with matching will be provided.
This position is responsible for the following, but is not limited to:
- Competency with practice management and electronic medical records (EMR) software
- Obtaining accurate, precise personal and medical health information from patients
- Formulating and delivering a clear and concise summary of patient chief complaints to physicians
- Gaining a knowledge and understanding of cosmetic treatment options and skincare products offered with an ability to relay this information to patients
- Assisting physicians with patient exams, biopsies, surgical excisions, Mohs procedures, laser and cosmetic procedures
- Detailed and accurate scribing during each patient visit
- Preparing patients for surgery and cosmetic treatments including administering local anesthesia
- Maintaining a clean, orderly, and safe environment for patients and visitors
- Performing blood draws (not a mandatory skill)
- Communicating with doctors’ offices, pharmacies, and patients
- Scheduling patient visits and cosmetic procedures in accordance with provider-specific scheduling formats
- Educating patients on pre and post procedure instructions, diagnoses, treatment plans, and medication usage
- Taking before and after photographs
- Triaging patient phone calls and acting as a liaison between physician and patient
- Available for a full-time position
- Enthusiasm for Dermatology procedures
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written, verbal, computer, iPad, and telephone skills
- Extreme attention to medical detail, instruction, and following office protocols
- Capable of multi-tasking throughout a fast-paced day
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Previous Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, or Surgical Office experience preferred
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance